Popping My Blogging Cherry  

Posted by: Crystal in , , , ,

So, here I am jumping on the blogging band wagon. I guess this is what happens when you find yourself eleven days away from your 29th birthday and you still don't know what you want to be when you grow up. That's right people, I'm nearly 29 years old and I'm a stay at home mom and I wake up everyday as Bill Murray stuck in Groundhogs Day. Change kids, feed kids, clean kids, change kids, put kids down for nap, feed kids, clean kids, play with kids, change kids...you get the idea. I do the exact same thing everyday. When I'm really lucky I can actually manage to squeeze in a shower and feel like a real person again.

On those days I find myself daydreaming in the shower of starting my own business. It's always something new and different, never one thing having to do with the last. One day I want to open a wine tasting bar and just yesterday I wanted to go back to my property management roots and open an apartment temp agency which I can run out of my house. Now that I think about it, an apartment temp agency just might run me right into a wine tasting bar.

I love being a stay at home mom, but I'm beginning to feel as though I'm loosing myself. Everything I do, I do for someone else. I know I'm not alone in this, so I'm hoping that in telling my daily doings some of you will relate and share your stories with me as well.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment